Publications :Publication List (sourced via UOW Database)
Emamjomeh, M. & Sivakumar, M. (2006). An empirical model for defluoridation by batch monopolar electrocoagulation/flotation (ECF) process. Journal of Hazardous Materials, 131 (1-3), 118-125.
Sivakumar, M., Khiadani, M., Beecham, S. & Kandasamy, J. (2005). Boundary shear stress in spatially varied flow with increasing discharge. Journal of Hydraulic Engineering, 131 (8), 705-714.
May, D. & Sivakumar, M. (2003). Techniques for predicting total phosphorus in urban stormwater runoff at unmonitored catchments. The ANZIAM Journal, 45 C296-C309.
Hagare, D., Sivakumar, M. & Singh, R. N. (2002). Wastewater Characteristics, Management and Reuse in Mining and Mineral Processing Industries. In S. Vigneswaran & M. Sundarvadivel (Eds.), Encyclopedia of Life Support Systems (EOLSS), Developed under the Auspices of the UNESCO (pp. 25-34). Oxford, UK: EOLSS.
- Yahong Kuang : Impacts of Climate and Human Activities on Hydrological Regime in Dongting Lake, China
- Ying Zhang : Desalination of brackish groundwater by stand-alone solar powered vacuum membrane distillation
- Usman Khalil : Experimental Verification of Sediment Entrainment with an Upward Velocity: An Approach for Accurately Predication of Transported Sediments in Reservoirs.
- Mohsin Nawaz : The use of Geopolymers in civil engineering applications.
- Nadeeka Miguntanna : Turbulent structures and Drag Force in vegetated open channel flows under Different vegetation configurations
- Bahaa Aldin Fadloun : Risk Assessment Framework for Coastal Infrastructure
- Samuel Kelly : Wetland treatment system to supplement Shanghai's water supply