Publications :Publication List (sourced via UOW Database)
Zhao, J., Jiang, Z. & Lee, C. Soo. (2014). Functions of tungsten alloying in microalloyed steels. New York, United States: Nova Science Publishers, Inc. https://www.novapublishers.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=50596
Zhao, J., Jiang, Z. & Lee, C. Soo. (2014). Effects of tungsten on the hydrogen embrittlement behaviour of microalloyed steels. Corrosion Science, 82 380-391.
Zhao, J., Ding, H., Jiang, Z., Wei, D. & Linghu, K. (2014). Effects of hydrogen on the critical conditions for dynamic recrystallization of titanium alloy during hot deformation. Metallurgical and Materials Transactions A: Physical Metallurgy and Materials Science, 45 (11), 4932-4945.
Zhao, J., Lee, T., Lee, J., Jiang, Z. & Lee, C. Soo. (2013). Effects of tungsten addition on the microstructure and mechanical properties of microalloyed forging steels. Metallurgical and Materials Transactions A: Physical Metallurgy and Materials Science, 44 (8), 3511-3523.
Current Positions:Research Fellow
School of Mechanical, Materials and Mechatronic Engineering, University of Wollongong
Biography:> Academic Qualification
2009: Ph.D. in Materials Processing Engineering, Northeastern University
> Work Experience
2015 - present: Research Fellow, University of Wollongong, Australia
2012 - 2015: Associate Research Fellow, University of Wollongong, Australia
2009 - 2011: Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Pohang University of Science and Technology (POSTECH), South Korea
Research Interests:Microforming and micromanufacturing
Metal rolling technology
Numerical modelling of manufacturing process
Tribology and mechanics in materials manufacturing
Professional Activities:> Journal Reviewer (more than 20 international journals)
Computational Materials Science
International Journal of Hydrogen Energy
Metallurgical and Materials Transactions A
Awards:2012 Best Paper Award, awarded by ICAMMP 2012
2010 Excellent Doctoral Thesis Award, awarded by Northeastern University
- Mingshuai Huo : Study of Tribological behaviour of size effects of stainless steels during flexible rolling of thin strip
- Wenzhen Xia : A Study on Oil-In-Water Based Nanolubricants Containing TiO2 Nanoparticles in Hot Steel Rolling
- Hui Wu : A study of novel nano-additive water-based lubrication in hot rolling of steels
- Fanghui Jia : Study on micro deep drawing at composite materials
- Zhou Li : Analysis of Metal Forming Simulation and Subsequent Crash Simulations
- Mahadi Hasan : A Study on fabrication of Composite micro drill (CMD) of tungsten Carbide (WC) powder and solid high strength steel
- Jiangshan Zhang : Bail Milling graphite and silicon Carbide Particles: Baeics and application
- Xiaoguang Ma : A Study of Multiscale deep drawing of metals
- Hasan Tibar : A Study of the effect of rolling process on Strip Shape and Profile.