Phone: 4221 4569
Fax: 4221 3892
Publications :Publication List (sourced via UOW Database)
Hoban, G. F. & Nielsen, W. S. (2013). Learning science through creating a “Slowmation”: A case study of preservice primary teachers. International Journal of Science Education, 35 (1), 119-146.
Clarke, A., Triggs, V. & Nielsen, W. (2014). Cooperating teacher participation in teacher education: a review of the literature. Review of Educational Research, 84 (2), 163-202.
Hoban, G. & Nielsen, W. (2012). Using “Slowmation” to enable preservice primary teachers to create multimodal representations of science concepts. Research in Science Education, 42 (6), 1101-1119.
Hoban, G., Loughran, J. & Nielsen, W. (2011). Slowmation: preservice elementary teachers representing science knowledge through creating multimodal digital animations. Journal of Research in Science Teaching, 48 (9), 985-1009.
Nielsen, W. S., Nashon, S. & Anderson, D. (2009). Metacognitive engagement during field-trip experiences: A case study of students in an amusement park physics program. Journal of Research in Science Teaching, 46 (3), 265-288.
- Elise Thurtell : Investigating preservice primary teacher'smathematival knowledge for teaxhing fractions with representations
- Kelly Lewer : How do university study contribute to the ways women who have experienced domestic violence rebuild their life
- Gregory Elliott : Proposal for a social cognitive investigation into teamwork and teacher self-efficacy for teaching religious education
- Emma Gorman : An exploratory study of teachers enactment of food and nutrition education in Australian primary schools
- Amir Hossein Rezaaee : Understanding of leadership in 'Turnaround' Schools
- Annette Turney : Exploring semiosis in Australian tertiary students representation of science within a systemic functional linguistics framework