Publications :Publication List (sourced via UOW Database)
Jones, P. T. & Chen, H. (2012). Teachers' knowledge about language: Issues of pedagogy and expertise. Australian Journal of Language and Literacy, 35 (1), 147-168.
Delahunty, J., Jones, P. & Verenikina, I. (2014). Movers and shapers: teaching in online environments. Linguistics and Education, 28 54-78.
- Susan Byers : How Does Teacher Pedagogy Maximise Comprehension in the Middle Years
- Ika Lestari Damayanti : Cerita: A pedagogical model for teaching narratives to lower secondary school students in Indonesia
- Nasim Googol : Blended Learning Enironments: How interpersonal relations support knowledge construction
- Emma Rutherford Vale : Bridging the Gap - Science teachers; Linguistic knowledge and students; Literacy needs
- Sharyn Stafford : A Time of Wonder: Investigating NSW Curriculum Renewal in Senior English for 21st Century Learners.
- Annette Turney : Exploring semiosis in Australian tertiary students representation of science within a systemic functional linguistics framework